Flagstaff Pride LGBTQ2S Festival is host to a variety of local and national organizations and businesses all eager to express their support for our community. Among them are everything from LGBTQ serving non-profits, healthcare providers, supportive faith institutions, small businesses, large industry leaders, as well as diverse food and entertainment vendors. Please submit your applications early to ensure the lowest rates and highest visibility.
We will also have various sponsor exhibit booths and health and wellness resources for the community. Everyone is welcomed, everyone belongs.
If, you have Questions about the application or want to exhibit:
2020 APPLICATIONS – Now Open
Join us June 20, 2020 for PRIDE!
Before you begin the application process you need to have the following form(s) available to upload. You will not be able to proceed with application process if these forms are not ready for upload.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) – Please name Northern Arizona Pride Association as the certificate holder. Contact your insurance agent for direction.
- Food Vendors (ONLY) – Coconino County Temporary Food Vendor Application
- Non Profit – Copy of IRS Non-Profit Determination Letter
- Non-Profit Application- click here
- Retail Exhibitor Application- click here
- Food Vendors Application – click here
The Prices for our exhibitor spaces are as followed:
$150.00 – Non-Profit 10’x10′ Uncovered
$260.00 – Standard 10’x10′ Uncovered
$420.00 – Standard 10’x10′ Covered
$500.00 – Premium 10’x10′ Covered (Premium tenting has a view of the Stage)
$500.00 – Food Vendor 10’x15′ Uncovered space of Food Trailer/Truck Space
Please note, all covered tenting are limited and are on a first come,
first serve, basis.