Flagstaff Pride LGBTQ Festival is host to a variety of local and national organizations and businesses all eager to express their support for our community. Among them are everything from LGBTQ serving non-profits, healthcare providers, supportive faith institutions, small businesses, large industry leaders, as well as diverse food and entertainment vendors. Please submit your applications early to ensure the lowest rates and
Before you begin the process you need to have the following documentation(s) to upload in the application. Failure of not providing these documents, you will be unable to proceed.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI)-Northern Arizona Pride Association needs to be named. Contact your insurance agent for direction.
- Food Vendors(ONLY) – Coconino County Temporary Food Vendor Application.
- Non Profit- Copy of IRS Non-Profit Determination Letter
- Non-Profit Application- click here
- Retail Exhibitor Application- click here
- Food Vendors Application – click here
The Prices for our exhibitor spaces are as followed:
$135.00 – Non-Profit 10’x10′ Uncovered
$260.00 – Standard 10’x10′ Uncovered
$410.00 – Standard 10’x10′ Covered
$485.00 – Food Vendor 10’x15′ Uncovered space of Food Trailer/Truck Space
$500.00 – Premium 10’x10′ Covered (Premium tenting has a view of the Stage)
Please note, all covered tenting are limited and are on a first come,
first serve, basis.