Rules and Regulations
Both the Flagstaff Police Department and T.E.A.M Security will be located throughout the festival’s grounds for security purpose.
Special Needs Parking:
Special needs’ parking is available at Thorpe Park located at 560 N Thorpe Road. If you should need further assistance or special arrangements, please call our pride line before June 15, 2023. Phone: 928-814-0076
Soda, water and lemonade can be purchased from the festival food vendors. For alcohol, a beverage ticket(s) must be purchased along with a valid ID to obtain band. Only patrons 21+ can purchase and drink alcohol.
Northern Arizona Pride Association would like to remind our patrons to drink responsibly. Should you need a safe ride to your destination, please ask for assistance.
Rules and Regulations for the Park
This is a Family, Safe Space and open to the Public
- Dogs only, no reptiles or exotic animals. Dog must be leased at all times.
- No smoking or vaping allowed – Per City Ordinance
- No canvassing allow in festival or on Thorpe Park grounds
- No hate or political propaganda allow in festival or on Thorpe Park grounds
- Any activity which causes disruption. Participant can be removed without refund
- No other outside beverages or containers are allowed
- NOTE: One sealed water bottle is allowed (any size)
- No water backpacks
- No glass
- No Coolers or Containers (Children food and snacks are allowed)
- Camping Chairs, Umbrellas, and Blankets are encouraged
- No illegal drugs or substances
- No firearms or weapons
- Bags are subject to search
- NO WEAPONS ALLOWED
- No Nudity-City Ordinance (includes all gender forms)/ A family festival event
Northern Arizona Pride Association reserves the right to refuse service or entry